Frontier Airlines Infant Policy
Frontier Carriers is a significant ultra-low-cost American carrier settled in Denver, Colorado. It operates trips to north of 100 destinations throughout the U.S. and 31 international destinations and utilizes more than 3,000 staff. The transporter is a subsidiary and operating brand of Indigo Partners, LLC. It keeps a center point at Denver International Airport with various focus cities across the U.S. Sometimes, while traveling by plane, you face some issues and want to contact the Customer service agents of Frontier Airlines to resolve your problems. But Do You Know how? No worries at all! Read ON!!
For more information about Allegiant Airlines Infant Policy, call Allegiant Airlines customer service at 1-801-401-9000 or +1-888-660-0563. Allegiant Airlines will assign you an agent who will help you.
Frontier Airlines Lap Infant Policy
Frontier Airlines is aware of the necessity of traveling with infants and strives to make the journey as comfortable and convenient as possible for parents and children. To ensure a hassle-free experience, Frontier Airlines has established a comprehensive lap infant policy. This policy outlines the guidelines and requirements for traveling with infants on Frontier Airlines flights.
1. Age Requirements: Frontier Airlines allows infants under 2 to travel as lap infants.
2. Ticketing: Frontier Airlines does not require a separate ticket for lap infants.
3. Carry-on Allowance: Parents or guardians traveling with a lap infant can bring one additional personal item, such as a diaper bag, for the infant's essentials.
4. Safety Measures: The safety of all passengers, including lap infants, is Frontier Airlines top priority. Parents or guardians must comply with certain safety measures when traveling with a lap infant. The infant must be secured in an infant seat belt provided by the airline during takeoff, landing, and when the seatbelt sign is illuminated.
5. Flight Amenities: A limited number of bassinets (infant cradles) are available on select flights.
Frontier Airlines Infant Baggage Allowance
Infants traveling on Frontier Airlines should know the baggage allowance to ensure a smooth trip.
- Frontier Airlines allows infants to bring one diaper bag onboard at no additional charge.
- The diaper bag should contain essential items for the flight, such as diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, and a change of clothes.
- The diaper bag should be at most 14 x 18 x 8 inches (35.5 x 45.7 x 20.3 cm) to fit comfortably under the seat in front of you.
- Additionally, Frontier Airlines allows passengers traveling with infants to bring a stroller or car seat for free.
Unaccompanied Children travelling alone on Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines provides a safe and secure environment for unaccompanied children traveling alone. These young travelers have unique needs that Frontier Airlines understands and caters to. Below are some of the important points you should know:
- Frontier Airlines only accepts unaccompanied children between 5 and 14. For travel purposes, children aged 15 and older are considered adults. Children aged 5 to 7 must use the unaccompanied minor service, which is optional for children aged 8 to 14.
- When booking a flight for an unaccompanied child, it is essential to inform the airline in advance.
- Frontier Airlines requires detailed information about the child, including their full name, age, and special needs or instructions.
- The child's parents or guardians must accompany the child to the airport and complete the necessary paperwork. The child and the person picking them up at their destination must provide contact information. A valid photo I.D. and arrival at the airport well before the scheduled arrival time are important requirements for picking up the child.
Documents required during travel with children/Infants
Planning a trip with children or infants requires all the necessary documents to ensure a hassle-free and smooth journey. When traveling with children or infants, you should have the following documents on hand:
- Every child should have a passport, regardless of their age. Passports should be valid for at least six months beyond the anticipated return date.
- Visa: Children may need a visa to enter certain countries. Before traveling, research the visa requirements of your destination and obtain the necessary visa for each child.
- Birth certificate: Especially for infants without passports, carry a copy of the child's birth certificate. Immigration authorities may require this document as proof of age and parentage.
- Medical Documents: A copy of the child's medical records, including vaccination certificates and prescriptions, is always a good idea.
General Guidelines to travel with infants in Frontier Airlines
Traveling with an infant can be a wonderful experience but requires careful preparation and consideration. If you are planning to travel with an infant on Frontier Airlines, here are some helpful guidelines to remember:
- Age restrictions: Frontier Airlines allows infants to travel if they are at least seven days old. Frontier Airlines does not allow infants under 7 days old to travel.
- Lap Infant Policy: The Frontier Airlines lap infant policy allows children under 2 to travel on an adult's lap without purchasing a separate seat.
- The Booking Process: Indicate that you will travel with an infant when booking your Frontier Airlines flight.
- Carry-on Baggage: Frontier Airlines allows infants to bring one diaper bag on board in addition to the standard carry-on baggage allowance. Diapers, baby wipes, bottles, formula, and a change of clothes should be in the diaper bag.
- The Boarding Process: Families with young children, including infants, are given priority boarding on Frontier Airlines. You can board the aircraft early before the general boarding process begins.
- In-flight Amenities: Frontier Airlines does not provide baby food or formula on its flights. Therefore, you should bring an adequate supply of these items.
What are the rules for babies on Frontier Airlines?
Lap infants (7 days – under 2 years old) can travel for nothing on an adult’s lap, which should be something like 15 years on domestic flights and 18 years on international flights.
Does my child need a birth certificate to fly Frontier?
Explorers 18 years old and older are expected to show a valid, current U.S. government or state-issued photo I.D. that contains the following: name, gender, date of birth, expiration date, and a tamper-resistant feature.
Does Frontier check the baby's birth certificate?
If you are traveling with a lap baby under 2 years old, you may be required to present your newborn child's birth certificate as proof of age. For international flights, it is necessary for all children, regardless of their age, to have a valid passport. When traveling with infants under two years old on domestic routes, bringing a birth certificate for age verification is important.
Is a diaper bag considered a carry-on for Frontier?
Frontier Aircraft lets babies from 7 days to 2 years old fly free in an adult's lap. An adult with a newborn in their lap may bring a nappy pack for free. Kids over two should buy tickets and fly in their seats. These kids may use FAA-approved car seats or harnesses for safety. Booster seats are allowed during flight but not takeoff and landing.
Here, we have accommodated relatively all the details about Frontier Airlines infant policy. We have also tried to answer the probable questions that customers might wonder about.
For further details, please visit the official website of Frontier Airlines.
BON VOYAGE !!!
Also read: Piedmont Airlines Infant Policy