How do I call United to change my flight?
United flight tickets are booked in advance. If there is a change in your plan, you can modify your tickets as per your new requirements due to flexible policies. Generally, the airline has numerous modes to change your flight. However, if you face an issue, call 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) or +1-888-660-0563 United to change my flight. But you need to follow certain policies to change the flight made by the airline for convenience. So keep reading to find the details.
United flight change guidelines
Here are the terms and conditions you need to follow the airline:
- The airline doesn't charge change fees for the standard economy, Economy Plus, United First, United Business, and United Premium Plus within the United States, such as Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii.
- Passengers can change the date, time, and destination. However, they need to pay the fare difference.
- Within 24 hours, you can make the changes without any fee, irrespective of refundable or non-refundable tickets.
- You can read the confirmation tickets to learn more about the policies. If any doubt is encountered, contact customer support.
Can I change the United Airlines ticket online?
Travellers can change their tickets without cancelling their flights. Reservation can be managed online by following these steps:
- Visit the website.
- Click on the My Trips option.
- Enter your details such as confirmation number/ MileagePlus number and last name.
- Select the search button.
- After getting the details of your booking, choose the change flight option.
- Now you can change the flight as per your requirement.
- Make the payment if required.
After the changes, you will get the confirmation and check the details. There are other ways through which you can change your flight. Let's find out below.
What is the alternate way to change my flight?
Flyers can change their flight at the airport. It would help if you visited the airport helpdesk to speak with United Airlines Customer Service at 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) or +1-888-660-0563. After connecting with a customer executive, you can share your ticket details, such as your passenger name and confirmation number, to get your reservation details. Now, they will make changes as per your requirements.
In case there are any issues, you can always call the airline. How do I call United to change my flight? You can get the agent's help over a phone call.
How do you speak to a customer agent via call?
Customer services are accessible 24 hours a day. So, you can dial the contact number 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) or +1-888-660-0563. Passengers are supposed to choose the automated IVR instructions to reach out to the customer agents:
- Press 1 to choose your language to speak with the airline.
- Press 2 to make the booking.
- Press 3 for change and cancel your flight.
- Press 4 for requesting a refund of your ticket.
- Press 5 for additional services, baggage, and check-in services.
- Press 6 for special assistance and airport queries.
- Press * to speak with a live representative.
Even though customer service is accessible throughout the day, the number is engaged due to an overflow of calls. If this is your concern, you can call during the early hours on weekdays to avoid long waiting hours.
Also Read - Delta Airlines Infant Policy