Allegiant Airlines Pet Policy
One of the ultra-low-cost airlines in the world is Allegiant Air. It operates domestic and international flights regularly. Allegiant Airlines is the fourteenth-largest airline in North America. Its headquarters are based in Summerlin, Nevada.
Make sure you read all of the policies offered by the airline to bring your pet on the aircraft if you are planning a trip with Allegiant Airlines and want to bring your pet along.
To know about Allegiant Airlines, please follow the points given below:
- Only dogs and cats are allowed in Allegiant Airlines if they fit within the required carrier under the airline's guidelines.
- The carrier in which you should carry your pet should be 9 x 16 x 19 in dimensions, and make sure your pet carrier is FAA-approved.
- Make sure your pet should be movable in the carrier, and it must fit under the seat in front of you.
- Your pet's carrier must be adequately ventilated, and the pet must stay inside the carrier.
- Your pet must be 12 months older to travel with you. And the passenger traveling with the bet must be above 15 years of age.
- Before planning your travel with your pet, make sure you make the reservation for your pet in advance. To make your reservation, don't hesitate to contact the airline's reservation center at +1-888-660-0563 or 702-505-8888, and they will guide you through the process.
If you are planning your travel with Allegiant Airlines and face any related issues, or if you still need clarification about Allegiant Airlines' pet policy, feel free to contact the airline's customer support at +1-888-660-0563 or (702) 505-8888. they will be glad to assist you.
Allegiant Pet Carrier Requirements
While carrying your pet with you, you must know the requirements of the pet carrier that are allowed by the airlines. According to Allegiant Airlines Pet Policy, the size and the dimension of the carrier must be 9 x 16 x 19 in dimensions, and make sure your pet carrier is FAA-approved. Your pet must move comfortably inside, and the carrier must be leak proof. The carrier must fit under the seat in front of you.
Allegiant Emotional Support Animal Policy
Allegiant welcomes emotional support and mental service animals in the airplane cabin. To ensure the safety of you, your animal, and all of our customers and crewmembers, the airlines require that customers traveling with an emotional support or psychiatric service animal present three fully completed forms to an Allegiant representative at the ticket counter at least one hour before scheduled departure. Please read the Allegiant Emotional Support Animal Policy mentioned below:
- Domestic dogs, cats, and miniature horses are permitted on Allegiant flights, except for pit bull and pit bull-type breeds.
- Allegiant advises carrying emotional support or mental assistance animals in a soft-sided leakproof container that fits beneath the seat. The carrier's dimensions must not exceed 9 "H x 16" W x 19 "D.
- There can only be one emotional support or mental service animal pet carrier and one carrier per passenger.
- The customers must bring the following forms while traveling with an emotional support animal:
- Mental Health Professional Form
- Animal Behaviour & Responsibility Form.
How to Add a Pet to Your Flight with Allegiant
To add a pet to your Allegiant flight, follow these steps:
- You may book your flight online.
- Inform Allegiant customer service of your pet's journey.
- Pay any relevant pet fees.
- Check that your pet satisfies the size and health standards.
- Arrive at the airport early with the essential pet papers.
- Travel in an authorized carrier or box with your pet.
Make sure you read Allegiant Airlines Pet Policy before you plan your booking with your pet. For further information, don't hesitate to get in touch with the airlines' customer support at +1-888-660-0563 or 702-505-8888, and they will be glad to assist you.
Allegiant Airline pet form submitted.
Visit Allegiant Airlines' official website to submit a pet form. Look for their pet policy and accompanying forms. Fill in the blanks with your pet's information, travel details, and contact information. Make sure you fulfill all pet travel criteria and complete the form as directed on the website. Please read Allegiant Airlines' Pet Policy before booking with your pet.
Allegiant Airline Pet Fee and Document Requirements
Each paying traveler may bring just one pet carrier, and there will be a non-refundable cost of $50.00 per segment per carrier for all pets. You must show proof of immunization and a health certificate for the pet you are transporting. Before you book a flight with your pet, make sure you read the Allegiant Airlines Pet Policy. For more information, please call the airline's customer service at +1-888-660-0563 or 702-505-8888 , and they will gladly help you.
Allegiant Airlines in-cabin pet policy
Before planning your trip with your pet, make sure you read Allegiant Airlines Pet Policy:
- Only dogs and cats are permitted on Allegiant Airlines, provided they fit under the airline's carrier limitations.
- The container in which you should transport your pet should have dimensions of 9 x 16 x 19, and it should be FAA-certified.
- Make sure your pet can move around in the carrier and fits beneath the seat in front of you.
- The carrier for your pet must be well-ventilated, and the creature must remain within the carrier.
- To travel with you, your pet must be at least 12 months old.
Make a reservation for your pet in advance before arranging your trip with your pet.
For further information, don't hesitate to contact the airlines' customer support at +1-888-660-0563 or 702-505-8888. They will do their best to assist you.
How strict is Allegiant with pets?
Under the provided guidelines of Allegiant Airlines, your pet must be properly vaccinated, and when you check in with your pet, please bring your dog's vaccination certificate for the pet's and the passenger's safe travel. Your pet must be kept inside a soft-sided carrier approved by the FAA. The carrier must fit under the seat in front of you, and your carrier must meet the dimensions mentioned in the Allegiant Airlines Pet Policy. Your pet must move comfortably inside the carrier, and the carrier must be adequately ventilated.
How do I take my pet on an Allegiant flight?
To take your pet with you on an Allegiant flight, please pre-book the ticket by calling the airline's reservation center at +1-888-660-0563 or 702-505-8888 and asking them if there is any availability for your pet to travel with you. If they say yes, provide all your dog's details, and they will book the ticket for your pet. Please read Allegiant Airlines' Pet Policy before you plan your travel with your dog. As the airline is very strict with its policies, please ensure you meet all the terms and conditions to travel safely and comfortably with your pet.
Can dogs fly on Allegiant?
Yes, Allegiant Airlines only allows the transportation of cats and dogs. Ensure you reаd the policies above to travel hassle-free with your dog. You must meet all the terms and conditions the airlines provide to travel with your dog on the flight.
How much can a dog weigh to fly Allegiant?
Your pet's weight must be 11 kg to travel with Allegiant Airlines. If your pet does not meet the requirements, then the airlines might not allow you to travel with your pet, and if the carrier is not of the proper dimensions, then the airlines have all the rights to cancel your pet's ticket.
If you are planning your travel with Allegiant Airlines and want to take your pet with you, read all the terms and conditions the airline provides on its official website. If you face any issues, contact Allegiant Airlines customer support, and they will do their best to help you and provide you with the best solutions possible.
Have a safe flight.
Read more : Hawaiian Airlines Pet Policy