Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy: Fees, Limits & Rules
Hawaiian Airlines Is the largest operator of commercial flights from the United States. Hawaiian Airlines is based in Honolulu, known as the tenth-largest airline. The main operating hub of Hawaiian Airlines is at Inouye International Airport, and the secondary one is at Kahului Airport on the island of Maui. If you are traveling with Hawaiian Airlines and want to know Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy, then please follow the steps given below:
- Each passenger can carry on-fee carry-on baggage and one personal item while flying with Hawaiian Airlines.
- Hawaiian Airlines does not provide any specific details about your personal information, and it should just be able to fit under the seat in front of you, like a purse, briefcase, small backpack, etc.
- There are specific baggage sizes that are allowed on Hawaiian Airlines while boarding. It must not exceed 24x14x9 inches. It must fit in the overhead bin. Otherwise, it will be shifted to cargo baggage. The weight of your carry-on baggage can not exceed 11 kg.
- There are some free items you can carry with you while boarding, like a Jacket or coat, umbrella, books or reading materials, child restraint seat, or stroller as per the terms and conditions of the airlines.
- You can not carry a few items with you that are restricted by the airlines, like Sharp objects, flammable substances, liquids, and gels must be kept in required containers as per the t&c of the airlines.
Note: please ensure you are up to date with the airline's terms and conditions before booking your flight with Hawaiian Airlines.
If you face any issues related to Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy, then you can Contact Hawaiian Airlines customer service at +1-(888) 660-0563 / 1-800-367-5320, and they will do their best to help you out with all the queries that you have related to the airlines or Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy.
How many bags are on Hawaiian Airlines?
You can carry two bags while boarding Hawaiian Airlines. Please ensure you are updated with the Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy, as the airline is very strict with its policies. The requirements of your bags should match their policies, or they will not allow you to carry your bag while boarding. You can not carry any sharp objects or flammable objects, and make sure the size of your bag meets the requirements of Hawaiian Airlines.
How much luggage does Hawaiian Airlines allow?
Your carry-on luggage should not exceed a total weight of 11 kg; if it exceeds, you might have to pay a certain amount to carry it with you, and your checked bag must not exceed the total weight of 22. 5 kg. If you want to carry more items in your checked baggage, you must pay a certain amount per the airlines' guidelines. To save yourself from carrying overweight luggage, read all the airlines' terms and conditions on their official website. And you must be aware of Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy.
Can I have a backpack and a carry-on Hawaiian Airlines?
Yes, you can carry a backpack and a carry-on bag while you board the plane but make sure you meet the requirements of carrying your luggage while flying with the airline. You must fulfill particular requirements for each airline. If not, they might forbid you from carrying your bag. Before you decide to pack your bag for a comfortable trip, make sure you read the Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy.
Is the first checked bag free on Hawaiian Airlines?
If you're flying in first class on any flight operated by Hawaiian Airlines, you'll receive your first and second checked bags for free otherwise; you must pay a certain amount if you are traveling in another class and make sure you weigh your bag yourself before check-in so that you do not have to pay any extra amount for your luggage. Pleаse read the required criteria provided by the airlines on their official page.
Before planning your travel with Hawaiian Airlines, read all the terms and conditions the airline provides on its official website. Before your check-in, make sure your baggage meets the conditions of Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy. If you need help regarding Hawaiian Airlines, please get in touch with Hawaiian Airlines customer service at the information above.
Also Read : Delta Airlines Baggage Policy
Have a safe flight